Located in the Workman Place Courtyard, Close to I-95 and walking distance to great restaurants and night life.
Meredith School Catchment
Access to Historic Workman Place Courtyard.
Dedicated on-site maintenance staff and after hours emergency service.
Application Fee: $25
Required Move-in Money:
1st Month, Last Month and Security Deposit
Please email or call Cheryl for more information, photos, and or to set an appointment to view. Please include the specific unit of interest.
Sorry No Pets
746 S. Front Street 1F Available September 2022
Two Bedroom Apartment located on the 1st floor of 3 story multiplex
Great closets in both bedrooms along with a walk-in closet in hallway for additional storage.
Hardwood flooring in Living area and both bedrooms; Kitchen and bath have white ceramic tile floors. Washer/Dryer in unit.
Call for rental rate
Welcome to "Philadelphia's First Neighborhood"
- Variety of modern and historic townhomes
- Located in the city's premier urban neighborhood
- Quiet streets, yet right on the edge of the heart of the city's culture
- All townhomes have been renovated and are current with all modern living standards.
- Many of these homes are historic, with some dating back to the late 1700's.
- More information is at the Queen Village Neighbors Association
Rent InformationWorkman Place Studios from $900, 1-2 Bedroom Apartments starting at $1250, 2-3 Bedroom Homes starting at $1400 Beck Street 2-3 Bedroom Trinity Homes starting at $1300
DepositSecurity equal to 1 month rent plus last month rent.
Application Fee$25.00 to cover credit and background check.
CosignersNo (unless student)
Short Term LeaseNo
PetsCats: No | Dogs: No