Here is the description of the open unit.
Welcome to "Philadelphia's First Neighborhood"
- Variety of modern and historic towhnomes
- Located in the city's premier urban neighborhood
- Quiet streets, yet right on the edge of the heart of the city's culture
- All townhomes have been renovated and are current with all modern living standards.
- Many of these homes are historic, with some dating back to the late 1700's.
- More information is at the Queen Village Neighbors Association
Rent InformationWorkman Place Studios from $900, 1-2 Bedroom Apartments starting at $1000, 2-3 Bedroom Homes starting at $1400 Beck Street 2-3 Bedroom Trinity Homes starting at $1300
DepositSecurity equal to 1 month rent plus last month rent.
Application Fee$25.00 to cover credit and background check.
CosignersNo (unless student)
Short Term LeaseNo
PetsCats: No | Dogs: No